DC 12V CABINET DOOR ELECTROMAGNETIC SOLENOID LOCK
- Iron Body Material.
- High quality ultra-compact electric lock.
- Rustproof, durable, safe, convenient to use.
- Suction which tightly sucks the iron, thus locking the door.
- Applicable for being installed in the escape door or fire door electronic controlled system.
- This Lock adopts the principle of electric magnetism.
- Operating Voltage: 12V.
- Rated Current: 0.8 A.
- Holding Force: 0.25 kg.
- Weight: 150 gm.
- Cable Length: 35 cm (with connector).
- Dimensions: 54mm (L) x 42mm (W) x 28mm (H).
- Reviews (0)
This DC 12V Cabinet Door Electromagnetic Solenoid Lock can be used for locking sell-machine, storage shelf, file cabinet and etc. The hidden way of unlocking can be used for an emergency. The lock works as the circuits disconnects, and it will unlock as the instant power-on. It is steady, durable and energy-saving and had a long lifespan. In the anti-theft and shockproof design, the lock is better than other kinds of locks. After connecting the wires and when the current is available, the electric lock can control the door’s opening and closing.
There are no reviews yet.